Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aha!!!I finally dicovered that I do have a special talent.Until now I thought god had neglected me while handing out these special gifts but now I realise he has been rather kind to me.I mean what can really be better than sleping with your eyes open???Answer-nothing.So out of the six hrs of school today I am pretty conident that I slept though .And thats a huge percentage for someone who doesn't even keep her head down between lessons!!!Oh well.People change.And since I spent most of my time in the bliss of slunber, I don't really have much to report.Except that we had kick-boxing training during PE today and it is AWESOME!!!Really really cool!!!Especially the turning kick.I feel like Jackie Chan everytime I do it.C-o-o-l!!!!And since the Singaporean Teachers' Day is coming we have decided to dedicate a video to our form teachers to show our appreciation.I'll upload it as soon as I get it.Its really fun.And here is SEND IT ON, the new Disney video.I decided to post it since it has Demi and SELENA in it whom I adore.So njoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment