Sunday, August 23, 2009

day @ d beach!!!

Today was spent entirely on the beach, with the quiet serenity provided by the gentle roar of the waves.Looking to the far ends of the ocean,feeling the the waves splash against the jetty...it was like a dream.But this was only during the later part of the day.The initial part was spent admiring the cuteness of the dogs on the beach, some with puffy tails andd pattering feet and some with silky shiny fur coats. ( Oh BTW I LOVE dogs as well...they are the reason why I wanted to be a zoologist as a kid!!Though my could have been lovely day at the beach was interrupted by the rain, I still had a jolly good time managing my stall at the charity event for the handicapped that I was attending. My booth was called lip reading. I was supposed to lip sync some word or phrase and the participants had to guess what it was.There were very cool Nike,Addidas and Puma prizes. Despite all this and the amazing location, we only had less than 10 participants for the whole thing.Sad really.I was really touched by the presence of a few of the handicapped clients of the organisation and was really inspired to do something for them. It really feels good when you do good for others, doesn't it. All in all,leaving aside the stupid untimely rain, the day was so totally worth it!!!Hurray!!!!! <3ayushi

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that sounds like you had an amazing day. Thanks for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete