Wednesday, August 19, 2009

throbbin in my head....

Really...its as if the world just wouldn't stop moving,what is that about huh???Anyway today was a dull day. Both weather and feeling-wise.The morning lethargy just didn't leave me alone,not until it was replaced by the afternoon headache. And now the night head throbbing.I am really frustrated.On the bright side(well atleast comparatively brighter),my teammates and I aced a geography project which we had no hope of even passing. Talk about unexpected!Was talking to a friend who was tryin to force me to buy a 28$ ticket for some party.Told her I would much rather spend that money buying books.Thats when I remembered how important books are to me and how I have been negecting them.Now I am gonna make a conscience effort to have atleast 1 ongoing novel no matter how busy I am.Since nobody actually reads my blog, it seems to me as if I am talking to myself.Well all the better.Don't have tp be too proper and politically correct then,right??Now I am gonna go off to watch some X-men Evolution to mutate myself a bit.See you tomorrow.BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment