Tuesday, August 18, 2009

intro

This is my first time blogging so sorry if it sounds unprofessional,i'll try to improve in my subsequent blogs.So I am a very easy-going and simple person who has no major problems with the universe as a whole and just try to make the most out of stuff.I LOVE movies,especially classics like Emma or Pride and Prejudice.I like watcching cartoons too and my favourite is X-men Evolution(duhh!!).I don't care if people say its not like the real comics...so what if they improvised it,it still ROCKS!!!And yeah I love looking up new and weird stuff on the internet so if you find anything just let me know...And yeah i love to write.I am in LOVE with the english language and am thinking of marrying it(read take it up as a profession).So if you have any job offers just think of me.PS the pay should be good..haha..Anyway thats a brief introduction of ME.Day to day experiences start tomorrow.And if you just happened to see my blog,follow it!I am not that boring.We'll have fun..Thats all for now.<3ayushi

No comments:

Post a Comment