Saturday, August 29, 2009

I LUV WINDOW SHOPPIN!!!

Really....its the most satifying thing to do!!!!I went to a mall today to get a dress for my friend and boy did I have a good time.I saw and tried dresses aand saw these really cool t-sgirts which, even though were too expensive to ppurchase, weere worth takin a pic.Here are a few I saw: 
Especially love the Stop Following Me one....Funny!!!!Anyway got a lot to do and very little time to do it so am not gonna spend too much of it here....And yeah heres a pic of me(for the first time!!!) @ a
Da Vinci Exhibition which was really fun.Thats me trying to show that I am carrying the weight of the sphere on my shoulders. Cool huh???Ohk now I kinda have to go....Be back later today most probably to post further updates.Until thn....LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!!Cheers!!! <3 ayushi

No comments:

Post a Comment